Friday, September 17, 2010

It was almost symbolic

   It was almost symbolic
   We departed at the same time,
   but I turned left and you went right
   We once walked the same path,but
   it seemed to split off at some point
   I took the road less traveled by myself
   and you continued on the same path with
   a new destination in mind. Why am I most
   appealing after I have started to walk away
   Is it because moods change like days on
   the calender in this place. Except in my case
   when my mind has been made up it seems so hard to
   change.Maybe I had to breathe you in one last
   time because seeing you was always like food
   for my time tested worn out soul. Things might
   not always be this way Maybe our paths will merge
   back together one day and the journey will not be
   as lonely anymore.It was almost symbolic.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment