Tuesday, January 11, 2011

storybook

I've been standing here forever.
I guess you never really noticed.
Patience is a virtue that I'm full of.
When I think about the good times.
When I think about the bad times.
Surprisingly both keep a smile on my face.
I could never think poorly of you no matter how hard I try.
I never really expected you to go.
I never really expected you to stay.
Were not on the same level yet.
I've been down this road before only to hit roadblock after roadblock.
I swear you are the only one who has ever really loved me.
I know that nobody loves you more than I do.
You can search for the rest of your life.
When that whole dance gets old and I am the one still standing here then and only then will you realize.
Let our story be a long story because it will only be more meaningful when the final chapter is written.  

No comments:

Post a Comment